Please join us for the opening of the gallery exhibition component of the National Security Garden public artwork this Friday, April 26 from 5:00-7:00pm in the Robert L. Ringel Gallery in Steward Center 157, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN.
We will have a lighting ceremony, turning on the LED growlights in the National Security Garden after the opening reception at 8:00pm on April 26. Location: National Security Garden between Elliott Hall and the Purdue Bell Tower.
HONR19900 student assistant Amber Furrer together with chef Kim Lulay from Purdue’s Hospitality and Tourism Management Program and the help of HONR19900 students are preparing appetizers for the opening reception making innovative use of fresh soy-based ingredients. Stop by the Robert L. Ringel Gallery and sample:
- Whole pod edamame with lime ginger salt
- Cheese dumplings with tofu, ricotta, and parmesan
- Empanadas made with soy flour crust and filled with a tempeh and soy
- Dumplings and empanadas served with a sundried tomato, soy
- Soy bittersweet chocolate truffles